McFadyen's Window
on the World

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thinkin' a lot about Teresa this week.



Monday July 10, 2006 marked the 4th anniversary ( Sadiversary ) of Teresa's death.
Life goes on and with out a doubt I am happy these days. Kristy is preparing for college ( Teresa would be ( is ) so very proud of her. Debbie and I couldn't be any happier with each other, we truly believe God brought us together for a reason. Some how we feel like God used Teresa and Robert to get us to the point where we are now. None the less I do miss Teresa so much and especially at times like this. I am truly thankful for Kristy and Debbie and for the help they give me in getting through it all.

Thank you both for putting up with me.
posted by RiverBend1 at 3:56 PM

1 Comments:

My dear "Li'l brother" we walk a path with steps close to each other sharing 4 years by only a few months between.

Yes, you have come far. She would be proud of YOU as well. Never doubt that.

We never forget and we never stop missing no matter the years or other life circumstances that come.

I am proud to have walked the steps beside you.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home