McFadyen's Window
on the World

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm Late...I'm Late...I'm Late...I'm Late...



I know.... I am late in getting started but Debbie and I are walking again this year in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)Walk for a cure.

I just can't sit back and do nothing after loosing Teresa to this horrible disease. It's not much but when combined with the rest of the country this money does a lot of good toward finding a cure. Debbie was also diagnosed with diabetes a few months after we were married and there is still a good chance of Kristy developing it at some point in her life.
So, once again I am asking you to support me in honoring Teresa's memory by sponsoring me in the walk. you can contact me personally or use this link Walk Central to make an on-line (secure) donation. There is also information there for you to sign up to walk as well if you would rather help in that way. ( you are more than welcome to join our team )
Thanks in advance for your help and support.
Jerry
posted by RiverBend1 at 8:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home